I am here to help. Please reach me by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need an attorney to handle a family law issue?
Family law issues can get ugly fast. They tend to involve subjects that are volatile, such as:
- Divorce (Contested divorce, Uncontested divorce, Military divorce)
- Asset/Property division including valuation of business interests
- Trust/Estate issues
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Child relocation
- Alimony / Spousal Support
- Modifications of existing court orders
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Adoptions & Termination of Parental Rights
- Family Law Appeals
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders
When you hire Ms. Brennan as your family law litigation attorney, you can be confident that your rights and best interests will be protected and that you won’t jeopardize your future by trying to do this on your own. Elizabeth Brennan is compassionate and will use her 30 years of litigation experience to fight for what you want and deserve! You want her on your side of the case!
What is business and civil litigation?
Business and civil litigation covers a wide range of cases, including but not limited to the following:
- Breach of contract
- Business torts (breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference with contract, etc.)
- Commercial and business litigation
- Defamation and other First Amendment issues
- Employment litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Non-competition / non-compete agreements
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder and investor rights and disputes
- And More
If you are dealing with any of these stressful and complex legal issues, you can count on Ms. Brennan to properly work up your case, determine your plan of action, and help you achieve the outcome your desire.
What personal injury cases do you handle?
If you suffered harm as a result of another party’s negligence or intentional wrong, you can be confident that Brennan Law Firm will do everything within its power to help you recover the damages you deserve.My legal team and I handle a wide range of cases that involve:
- Aircraft Accidents
- Amputation Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Brain, Spinal Cord & Back Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Premises Liability Cases (including slip and fall, animal attacks and more)
- Truck Accidents
- Food Poisoning
If your loved one passed away as a result of another person’s intentional wrongs or carelessness, you can also turn to me, Elizabeth Brennan, for the aggressive and compassionate representation you need.
When should I hire a lawyer to handle a real estate litigation matter?
Throughout the life cycle of a real estate project, you can count on Brennan Law Firm to guide you in the right direction. I have an extensive understanding of real estate law and business practice as well as proven skills in litigation.
If you are dealing with any of the following, it is time to retain Brennan Law Firm:
- Adverse possession actions
- Boundary dispute litigation concerning easements
- Breach of contract
- Complex commercial and retail landlord/tenant disputes
- Commercial and retail evictions
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
- Homeowner’s Associations disputes (HOA disputes)
- Quiet title actions
- Realtor commission disputes
- Regulatory complaints and/or violations
- Specific performance actions
- Trespass and nuisance claims
- And More
What kind of issues does appellate law govern?
When an individual or business is unhappy with a legal outcome made at the lower court level, he/she can appeal the decision to a higher court. Before proceeding with an appeal, Ms. Brennan will personally do a complete analysis of your case, explain the process to you, and give you a realistic understanding of the process. Appeals are time sensitive so dont’ delay, call now!
Why Brennan Law Firm?
Whether you are facing a family law, business/civil litigation, personal injury, real estate litigation or appellate law issue, you can turn to Brennan Law Firm with complete confidence. I have the qualifications you can count on:
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Top Rated Litigation Lawyer
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 AV Preeminent, Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell (Only awarded to top 5% of female lawyers in the United States)
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 AV Preeminent Rating for Ethical and Legal Ability, Martindale-Hubbell
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
The best way to get specific answers to your questions is to contact my office by calling (904) 999-9108.