I am here to help. Please reach me by email.
Real Estate Litigation Jacksonville
Ms. Brennan has extensive experience handling a wide variety of real estate disputes. In light of the current market volatility that has left many commercial real estate investments and projects in various stages of crisis, Brennan Law Firm stands ready to handle claims on behalf of investors, leaseholders, landlords, and builders. Types of real estate litigation matters handled by Brennan Law Firm include cases that arise from the following:
- Adverse possession actions
- Boundary dispute litigation concerning easements
- Breach of contract
- Complex commercial and retail landlord/tenant disputes
- Commercial and retail evictions
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
- Homeowner’s Associations disputes (HOA disputes)
- Quiet title actions
- Realtor commission disputes
- Regulatory complaints and/or violations
- Specific performance actions
- Trespass and nuisance claims
Why choose Brennan Law Firm?
Due to Ms. Brennan’s 30 years of litigation experience, litigation is the primary focus of Brennan Law Firm. Ms. Brennan’s aggressive style and professional abilities have placed Ms. Brennan as one of the most highly sought after female trial attorneys in Nevada. All Major Credit Cards Accepted.
To learn how Brennan Law Firm can help resolve your real estate litigation matter, call now to speak with Ms. Brennan at (904) 999-9108! Ms. Brennan is Aggressive, Effective & Efficient! Call now!